Well, Addison has been a very busy girl! A couple of weeks ago we went apple picking, she loved riding on the tractor ride and sitting under the apple trees chewing on apples. We had such a good time that we went last weekend as well with a couple of her little friends, and with Mom and Dad's friends. Within the past month she has became very fast at crawling, can climb stairs, can pull herself up to stand and can walk holding onto things. She has also learned to clap, which is funny while she is watching tv and people on tv start clapping, she will too. She has grown so much, it still amazes me how much they learn in such a short time. She is an amazing little girl.
So the big news is......... Addison is going to be a big sister! We are expecting baby #2 on March 27, 2010. This pregnancy was a surprise just like Addison, but Sean and I are so happy and excited for the little one to arrive! Everything with the baby looks great, I had an ultrasound this week and he/she appears to be healthy. I have been feeling great, a little tired, but luckily no morning sickness (I don't know how I ended up so lucky without having morning sickness for 2 pregnancies).
We'll keep everyone posted with new Addison updates and updates on the pregnancy!

Addison and Mommy on the tractor ride

Up in the apple tree!

Addison and Daddy

Mmmmm...love these apples!

Crawling under her exersaucer!
No comments:
Post a Comment