Friday, October 23, 2009

Addison's 9 Month Check up











This past week Addison had her 9 month check up. She is doing great, she weighs 19 lbs 0 oz, and is 27 1/4" tall. She is in the 50% for both weight and height. She has done such a great job catching up seeing she was so small at the beginning. She was rather funny tearing up all the table paper at the doctor's office and then sharing it with the doctor. At the end of the appointment they had to do some routine blood work to test for lead and her iron levels as well as a flu shot. She didn't cry at all, just yelled at the nurse. She is such a tough little girl.

Well, we were going through a bout of Addison waking up in the middle of the night for probably a month and a half. It was a long 1 1/2 months!!! We decided to move her out of the nursery which is right next door to our room and put her in her own big girl room. It's been almost a week and Addison hasn't woken up at all during the night. She must have been hearing us tossing and turning through the night and it was waking her up. Now we are all much happier in the morning :o)
I went for a check up for baby #2, and everything is looking great! He/she has a nice strong heart beat, and we will be having our ultrasound at the next visit in mid-Novemeber. Sean and I have decided to find out the sex of this baby and hopefully he/she isn't as stubborn as their big sister! (Addison crossed her legs so we couldn't find out). This pregnancy has been going really well. I am tired all the time, which with Addison it had ended shortly after the first trimester, but I am guessing that I am just tired from chasing Addison around while being pregnant. I am feeling huge already, not that I have gained much weight, just seems that I have popped out sooner than I have before.

No comments:

Post a Comment