Hi everyone, it has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been pretty busy at my new jobs and trying to spend as much time as I can with Addison when I get home. Addison has been doing great since I started back to work. Grammie comes to the house 4 days a week and watches Addison for us, and she loves spending time with her Grammie. Starting in Sept I will only be working 3 days a week, which will be nice. Well, Addison learned how to crawl this past week and her 3rd tooth has come in, the 4th is close behind. She is on the move, it is so unbelievable how fast they learn to do things, within 2 days she could move across the entire house. We have been pretty busy with her friend's 1st birthday parties, swimming at the beach and in Grammie's pool, and she has discovered that she loves popsicles! She's growing up fast and has such a great personality. Here are some pictures, and I will write more again soon.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment