Addison and I have had a great past couple of days. The sun is finally out and is feeling more like July! We have had plenty to do, and I have been trying to have as much fun with her as possible this week because I start my new job on Monday. It's going to be hard going back to work and missing her all day long. I am sure it will get easier with time, but this week is going to be the hardest. So the past week, we went to Tara's house and played on the beach and to Grammie's pool. The water was chilly at both places but it didn't seem to phase her in the least. She loves the water! Addison went on her swing for the first time, big smiles the entire time! She also has her two bottom front teeth and she loves to brush them! Check out the pictures, and I am sure I will be writing later this week after her 6 month check up. Sean will be taking her seeing that I will be working, I am bummed about that just because I like to be at her check ups, I will have to send a list with him of questions I have, lol. Take care everyone!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment